We left Tuesday about noon. It takes a while to get all 6 of us packed, the car loaded, and the house cleaned up. I never used to clean before we leave but now I am addicted. Even Buzzy when we came home yesterday said, "WOW! The maid came!" Ummm..no Buzz that would be Mom and Dad.
The kids run into Nana's house because she always has something special set up for them. This time it was a card table in the family room full of treats and toys. We kept it up all week and they ate, played and hung out.
Eli found a copy of Harry Potter and announced we all needed to be quiet since he had decided to read.
Jack and Mary of course instantly went up to the Dollar General with the $5 Nana gives them. It is the only time they can ever walk alone to the store. They go twice a day everyday we are there. Mary used her money to Tim and I thank you cards. She was thanking us for loving her and taking such good care of her. WOW! That blew me away!
Brady gets into Nana's chair and waits for her to rock him. As you can see he was not happy about my taking his picture. I was interrupting Dora. He will climb down from my lap and tell me no, that he wants Nana to rock him. This makes her smile from ear to ear!
Thursday, July 21, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment