Sunday, July 10, 2011

Bookbags...pens and popcorn

We headed out tonight to hit Staples for their penny deals. They were out of glue. I was totally bummed! Pretty sad huh. I did get pens, eraser caps, and folders. I also found some alphabet stamps that totally made my day! I was so disappointed to only find one pack. Tim was a doll and we even hit another Target but no more. Maybe we will stop at the Targets on the way to Florida. Eli on the other hand was over the moon excited to get his book bag for kindergarten. He has been talking about how he needed one with characters. How can you argue with that? The glow in his eyes when we hit the book bag isle was priceless. It took less than a minute for him to spy the Star Wars one. It was all over at that point. He was sold. Tim and I gave in and he carried it the rest of the way.

2 comments:

Catherine Boozer said...

Eli your mom LOVES you boy, character items are a NO NO!!!

I am so glad he's excited :) Have fun in Florida!

Jessie Ann Mathison said...

Now he just needs those Star Wars shoes to go with his back pack!