Monday, October 11, 2010
You Know You are Old When.....
This past week my washer died. My "we have to have it, it will wash so much, it will be so awesome let's just do it" washer. This was the third time it died in 5 years. The dryer on the other hand never really dried well and everyone who has visited my house and had laundry to do has complained about it. So....when the washer died AGAIN and the repair was going to be about $400 we had to bite the bullet. We did wait almost a week but when everyone started searching for underwear we knew it was time. You are now looking at my new washer and dryer! It is HUGE! Buzzy and Brady could sit in the washer bin! Yes, I am totally excited about doing laundry again and considering how much I do each week with a house of 6 this is a good thing! I LOVE my new top loader! I know the new thing is the front loader but let me just tell you-they are a waste! There are always water/mold issues and they don't hold what they tell you they will! Go classic! Go big!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment