This evening I called Catherine and we were talking about pictures. (yes, do talk about other things but mostly we like to discuss pictures!) I have been wanting to take some fall pictures and was thinking of going tomorrow morning when she convinced me we would have to be up at like 6 to get good light. I rounded the corner on the way home and saw how the light was still high in the field and hit the gas! I called Kelly since I had her daughter as well and ran to the neighbors house to ask permission. They were out of town so I ran to get the girls, a chair, the pumpkin, and some flowers. The girls and Buzz changed and we headed out. I swear it was less than 10 minutes and we were there! We climbed the fence just as the owner's son came walking up the street. He was thrilled but said we could use the field. Then the fun began. When I tell you the field was full of cow patties I am not lying! These things were EVERYWHERE and they are HUGE! The light started off two strong but was super for a while. The last of the pictures were blurry...to dark!!! AGHH! But we got a few good ones! Buzzy's lips are super chapped as they are each fall but he wanted to come and smile so who can say no. I need to come out with the boys and then maybe even try a family shot. Maybe my sweet friend Catherine will come help! :)
Sunday, October 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment