Thursday, June 17, 2010

It is FINALLY Thursday! Skunks VS The Hotdogs

Practice before the big game.
Game Face...ummm...we might need to work on that.
Calling Dad during his break to tell him about his goals.
Going for the goal!
Eli after he scored his goal. I was so proud of him! He scored the first three goals for the team. Go Buzzy!
Look at those sweet babies go! Cadence, Buzzy, and Brock had a great time on the field together!
Great Job Team! I love how Coach B asked the kids, "Did you have fun? Did you get sweaty??"
Buzz and the Boozers. They all went in for the last play of the game. They make an awesome team working together to score a goal! I am a bit jealous of Cadence's pink shin guards and shorts. Is she not the cutest thing!!!
Eli has been waiting for this day since May! Today was the first night of soccer! The team played their first game last week while we played on the beach and Eli was very upset he missed the game. This morning he awoke with a smile! He announced to me that yes it was in fact Jack's birthday but it was also his first soccer game! The bag was packed and we were ready to go by lunchtime. Aunt Biddie and Aunt Jane even came to watch. At the last minute Dad stayed home with Brady who we were thinking was getting an ear infection (of course he was fine) and Jack who has spent his entire birthday working on a new lego set. The game was awesome and Eli loved every minute. We are super lucky to have such wonderful and loving coaches. It was truly a joy to see! Eli was very into the game and was even sad when it was over. He wanted to play longer. I am so excited about this season!

1 comment:

Kim Lockhart said...

I already confessed to Catherine, but I am going to steal your post about soccer as well and link it to my blog. I heard Buzzy was a rock star out there!