Wednesday, June 16, 2010

A Gift, A Hat, An Order of Fries

Ok...this is our day but it is completely backwards. :) I am working on uploading but did it all backwards. I will say it was crazy trying to get from place to place while Jack shopped for his birthday present but we had a great time. Tomorrow my sweet boy will be a teenager! Nothing beats a long day except a dinner at Wendy's for chicken nuggets and a frosty!
The old folks hanging out. Me trying to rock my new hat.
I love Buzzy's face here but also don't forget to look in the background. Dad could not resist playing in the water! That man is a kid at heart!
To cool for school!
Mr. Cool and me. He decided he was to cool to play in the fountain. We just hung out.
Finally it was time for our trip to the fountain! Brady was not near as excited as Eli.
At the beach I wore my grandmother's big hot pink hat and then a baseball cap...lets just say it was not the most attractive thing. My husband mentioned he would just love it if I bought a cowboy hat. I am not sure I am cool enough to "rock" a cowboy hat...but this one was on clearance so I am giving it a try!
At Target we followed our Daddy custom. One large popcorn and a lemonade helps us make it through the store.
We needed a gift for a special little boy's birthday party on Saturday. We hit to bookstore to look around and this is where my little reader's ended up.

No comments: