Saturday, November 21, 2009

Fantastic Friday

Yesterday I was able to spend the day with Catherine at the hospital. It was wonderful to relax and visit while trying to help her out in this time of need. I was so impressed at how wonderful she is doing! I can't believe she is up and around and in such good spirits. I had a blast holding the baby and although I was nervous how I would feel (do I want another....) I was happy to come home to my sweet family with the same sense of peace I left with. Of course while I was there we tried to take some pictures. I do believe they would have been easier without the giant alarm bracelet on his ankle. :) We didn't get that many since being naked woke him up and reminded him it was time to eat. :) I am waiting for her to post a few. (I can't believe it is taking so long...she is only at the hospital and had a baby 3 days ago!!!) It did although inspire me to come home and love on my baby. After we crawled around on the floor I took him outside and tried to get some good shots of him as well. Eli was awesome and making him laugh and although most were goofy, I liked this one. I am not the best at editing but I gave it a shot. Eli then took the camera and "took pictures" of Brady and me. I will post those soon. They are a hoot!

No comments: