Last night Brady and I snuck out for a bit. (Tim just told me snuck is not a word and that I should have written sneaked...I will wait and ask my friend Joy....she is the professional writer:)We went to Target to get some wipes. I bought 12 boxes for $3.74. In case you have not
gotten yours yet simply visit http://www.hotcouponworld.com/ and search under Target. Then print off as many as you want of the $1.00 of Target wipes. The wipes are around $1.27 a box so after the coupon they run about .27 cents a box. We seem to eat them around here so I am stocking off before December 5th when the coupon expires. :) After that we walked around and looked at clothes, shoes and baby stuff. Brady had his first cup of apple juice and then we headed of to the Maxx. I was looking for a new purse. It is hard to find one I like and that does not cost more than a basket of groceries. I didn't find one so I simply walked around. I did find however a new pair of shoes for Brady. They had TONS and TONS of girl shoes but I loved these little ones. They say Milk Junkie at the top. Super cute and not bad for $5.50. :) Afterwards I was starving and thought I would stop by Wendy's for a snack. Then I thought I wonder what I could get for the same price at Publix to eat...hmmmm. Here is my Wendy's order
Junior Burger for Tim and I -2.00
2 small fries-2.00
1 coke -1.00
1 junior frosty .75 -well if your going.....
Total $5.75
And then I went to Publix
7 bottles of glass plus original cost $2.50-BOGO makes it $1.25 a bottle-I have $1.00 coupon. Total price for all 7 =1.75
6 Boxes of Jose Ole $4.99 a box-BOGO makes then $2.50 a box-I had 1.00 coupon plus buy 2 and get 1 free. Buy 3 $7.50 use 3-1.00 coupons and then credit 2.50 for one box. Total cost for 3 boxes $2.00. Total cost for 6= 4.00
1 boxes of Premium Betty Crocker Muffin Mix .75 cents. Price 2.50-BOGO at 1.25-I had a .55 cent coupons. Makes it around the .75 cent mark
1 tub of Cool Whip-was around .35 cents. ( I just went to look for my receipt and I can't find it)
3 Sara Lee Pound Cakes-$4.00-50% off-2.00 and then I had a 1.00 coupon. $3.00 for 3.
Total after tax and $5.00 off 25.00 purchase from Rite Aid- $4.86!!!
I was excited! If you read this and live near by PLEASE visit the Mulberry Publix to use the Rite Aid coupons and TELL THEM you are using them because Dacula won't take them. Right now their policy is to the opposite of what Dacula is doing. I figure if we tell them why we are shopping there instead of Dacula and they know we are telling all our friends then MAYBE just MAYBE they won't change their policy. She said they were considering not taking Target and Rite Aid so we need to ride this train as long as we can! The kids were excited again to see what was in the Publix bags. I think that is my favorite part of couponing. We are able to buy things that would have been a treat otherwise. I think it is awesome that I can spend $100 a week to feed all my crew. Ok....enough about the couponing...I figure everyone is tired of reading about my deals.
No comments:
Post a Comment