
To really put it all into place. Lori came to check on him when we got home and he left with her to go and play. Break my heart! He played with Andrew and Colin while I made dinner. I will say it was really nice to just make dinner with Jack. I treasure greatly the one on one time I get with my kids.

Kelly took this one for me. They are in car rider and about to get out of the car. Kelly said Brady had a look of shock on his face. He was totally not sure about the whole thing. He was the same way when I picked him up. In fact it took the entire ride home for him to respond to any type of questions.

I was able to monogram the back of his book bag. I also did Buzzy's too! Mary of course would never want her monogram on hers...it is just not cool!

This is Brock's outfit! Today he started 4 day 4s! He wore it, Buzzy wore it and now Brady. I guess it will go to Brayden next. Brady is really into trains so I though it was a great pick for today.

Today Brady started 2 day 2s. He was not sure what to think. He liked the idea of the book bag but it was WAY to heavy for him to carry himself. In fact, he just about fell over when I put it on his back. We made our lunch, packed juice for snack, diapers, jacket, extra clothes and all the supplies (in additional bag) and were finally out the door!
1 comment:
So cute! I love him with his book bag on!
Post a Comment