It has simply been one of those days! The morning was great until the "trying twos" set it. Brady is OBSESSED with this superman p.j. shirt. He wears it each time it is clean...meaning as soon as he finds it in the basket, to sleep that night, AND ALL THE NEXT DAY! The boy has never ever seen Super Man. I am truly baffled. Anyway...I tried to change his pants after changing his diaper this morning and he freaked out! Then he found the keys and started yelling, "I DRIVE TODAY!!" and refusing to give me the keys. By the time we got into the car we were late. :( The day was good for all except Buzzy. Evidently there is a little boy in his class that is not very nice. I happen to walk in when he was pushing him down in the lunch line. It took all my momma pieces to tell him to tell his teacher and walk away. He looked really upset and even more like he did not want me to "swoop in" with the "teacher kid" card. I was surprised...all the others have loved it. He is truly my Mr. Independent. After school I headed to meet my favorite man...the dentist. I had to have my tooth built up....nappy but it didn't hurt so I was totally ok. What am I going to do when I finally complete my "plan"????? I know all the girls by name and even their likes and dislikes. They totally love to talk Twlight! Anyway.....I was able to race home and take Buzzy to karate. We were early and enjoyed a treat from Sonic and time with just the two of us watching his friend Jared finish his class. Buzz loves Jared! I mean loves loves loves Jared! I can ask him to do something and he will start that bunny hop crap. Jared says, "Oh come on Buzz, you go....and I will too!" The boy instantly stops and follows my direction! Thank goodness Jared is an awesome kid! We watched his class at karate. He is in the black belt program. I think even this helped Buzz. He really stepped up his game in class tonight. He was loud and proud, making those moves like the best of them. Karate is good for that boy! Next, we headed to Publix for end of sale deals. Not my first choice but the pantry shows the lack of my coupons so I had to step it back up. Tonight I took over 30 off in coupons and only spend $58 so I was happy. At last I got home! Lunches were made and I was able to read the boys some books and then try to get them in bed. For months and I mean months Bray has gone to bed just like that! Then on Saturday we take down that darned crib and he has fought me EVERYNIGHT! He is throwing massive fits, running around his room and throwing his toys. I even said tonight I was going to get the crib!!!!!! FINALLY when he settled down Mary kicked up! The girl spent the whole night walking around begging Tim, Jack and me to pull the string she had tied to one of her teeth. Tim was doing a computer class on the couch so he was really just ignoring her, this meant Jack and I got the brunt! Jack was drawing comics and I was trying to put in grades! We both yelled at her to get a grip and get over it! Neither of us were up to the pulling tooth duty she had put us on. Mary pouted and pouted until Tim finally pulled on the string. OF COURSE SHE FREAKED OUT SAYING IT HURT! SERIOUSLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jack found an episode of NCIS and she seemed to settle down and so did he. I plugged away at my grades and when Tim finished his class he went on to his newest favorite thing...Angry Birds. It is now 10 o'clock. Mary and Jack and in bed, Tim is still playing that dumb game and I am blogging...because I promised myself I would blog 30 days straight! :) Today's picture is what Brady did while I made his lunch. Dipped anything he could get his hand on into the Nutella. (yep that would be a carrot...and yep that would be his new smile...)
Wednesday, September 7, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment