Saturday, September 17, 2011
Goodwill shopping
I read a good amount of blogs by women who swear by Goodwill. Every time I drive by ours it is packed. I mean not a space open in the parking lot. So, last Saturday I took Jack and Mary and we decided to pop in. I won't say it was a good thing. I spent way to much money...an amount I will never forget and they have a very strict no return policy. Yet, I did get some pretty cool stuff. Here is a peak at the home stuff I picked out. I should have also taken a picture of the plates we got for Mary's room, the singing shark for Jack's bathroom, his video game tower, the Mill Creek football helmet and slot machine we added to our shelves in the downstairs living room but oh well....
This little chicken and basket came to live with us. I am totally obsessed with baskets. I have no idea why...and who could resist this sweet little chicken! (If you had told me when I was younger I would have a chicken kitchen and love antiques I would have said you were crazy!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment