Saturday, September 17, 2011
Changes.....in the house.
I love to move furniture. I love to move things from one place to another. I hate to have an empty space. In August we added a few Craigslist and antique pieces to the house. I am so happy with everything! It is fun to be content with all the furniture. It makes it more fun to look for the little things and holiday items to add. We were VERY lucky and got impossibly awesome deals on all our finds! I even made money on the table trade out so overall I am very pleased.
This little table makes a great area for decorations in the kitchen window!
I got a new table!!!! This one is a 60" round. After visiting Nana I wanted one super bad. Little did I know they are very hard to find and when you do find them they are very expensive. Finally after weeks on Craigslist I found a man who buys pieces of Haverty's furniture and then pieces it together as he finds them. This one folds down to a square and was to be a pub table. The man cut it down for me and made an additional base. I LOVE IT! It also has a built in granite lazy susan in the middle. This is not my favorite part but the kids LOVE it!
This is our new living room. Beth gave us the couch a few years ago and it is the most comfortable thing in the world. After looking on Craigslist for something to match or replace it I was super excited to find this set. I did not expect it to be a winner since the price they were asking was low but we were in luck! It was an online furniture dealer who had ordered them for his secretary's office. No one ever sat on them and they are like new! The man even delivered them!!!!! They look perfect and I could not be happier.
.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment