Tuesday, July 5, 2011

POOL PARTY!!!

After the scorcher of a parade we headed straight for the pool! Mary and Jack got us a table and we ran home to get our suits. I will say we have been to the pool almost everyday this summer. It is so nice and the kids truly enjoy playing in the water. I just realized I didn't get one picture of Eli at the pool. We brought Jared with us and they played and played and played. Only coming over to beg for ice cream money! I love this smile and this teenage boy!
This is what Brady did the entire time!! When I tried to play he screamed. When Tim tried to play he smiled and giggled. That boy...breaks my heart!
Me and my girl! Not sure what's up with that smile.
Yep, I bought another suit. I have got to stop BUT I really love this one! Hehe...I say that a lot. We had a great time at the pool. We packed up just in time and were lucky enough to pull in the garage as the ran started.
Posted by Picasa