The Glovers joined us for the party next door. Here are the girls ready and festive!
Jack wanted some Amelia lovin! She stole Brady's pacifier. When she gave it back he looked at it and said "OH, it's dirty!" Amy and I just laughed! She made a great veggie pasta salad and I made corn and cupcakes.
Lori has got all the kids addicted to strawberry frozen drinks. They think they are super special with their fancy drinks!
Colin, Eli, and Jared. Eli saw Jared's shirt and had to have one! Funny he will match Jared but not his sweet little brother. Makes me so sad!
Can you see Bray running up in the background? We had such a great time watching the kids run and play. Jessica and Nate have a beautiful backyard with an awesome play set.
The races have begun! Bray tried to hard to keep up but was smiling the whole time. Andrew on the other hand wanted to win! He was seriously concentrating and needing to beat the big boys.
Bray loved Ms. Lori's cookies. I had one and they were very good!
This is Bailey. She is the calmest and friendliest lab I have ever met. She loved bringing the ball to the kids so they would throw it. Amelia really loved her!
This is Nate finishing the most wonderful banana pudding ever. Well, that is what all the men said as they ate their bowls full and their eyes glazed over in pure heaven. I guess Lori, Jessica, and I will be learning how to make it.
This was my boys as they discovered our entertainment for the evening...
Addison had a messy diaper and decided to take manners in her own hands. All of a sudden she was streaking through the back yard with a hiney full of poop. Poor Jessica chased her down and picked her up before realizing the addition on her hiney. After washing her off Addison decided to run around with the hose. It was so cute! Later (when she was dressed again) she and Brady hid out in the sandbox throwing sand at each other. I kept checking to make sure they were both still dressed.
Tuesday, July 5, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment