Thursday, July 21, 2011
My Uncles!
Wednesday afternoon we had a wonderful treat!! My Uncle Chuck and Uncle Bit came by to visit! They are my grandfather's brothers sons and stories of their childhood are embedded in my memories. Nana says Brady looks just like Bit when he was a baby. He is also a teacher like me! It was so nice to visit with both of them. Uncle Chuck has a daughter my age and I loved seeing all the pictures of her babies. Nana smiled from ear to ear the whole time they were there. On Monday my Uncle Dennis and Aunt Yvette stopped by as well. I miss seeing all my family so often. The Emanuel crew are a tight bunch that all stem from 5 very close brothers. I only wish my grandfather was still here to enjoy seeing all of us grown up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment