I need this shirt! It says "I hate the dentist." Last week I had a tooth ache. It was really more of a mouth ache and I thought I really had been clenching my jaw all night and that was it. Well it came back Sunday with a kick! I called Monday morning and asked if they could simply call me an antibiotic and some pain pills and I would be fine. The woman actually laughed and said nope I would have to come in and in fact I could come right then. I guess they have figured out I tend to cancel my appointments...which could explain how I got myself in this condition in the first place! Well, I rushed over there expecting a 10 minute visit and he freaking took one of my teeth! Yes, it was broken, it broke while I was pregnant with Brady but it didn't hurt! He promised it would feel better and then gave me meds. Well fast forward to Monday night when I am hurting like all get out and taking his meds which are now making me throw up like crazy. My dear friends saved me on Monday but I needed to go to school Tuesday. Fast forward again to Tuesday morning. I am still throwing up and climbing the walls with pain. It literally felt like someone was banging my face with a board! I got dressed and made it to the dentist. His poor wife took one look at me and got me more meds. She put me in the chair and covered me with a blanket. Then her husband came in and said it was another tooth! SERIOUSLY!! I started to cry. He said we had to do a root canal right now and he hoped he could save it. SERIOUSLY! Finally they turned on the gas and I stopped crying. Tonight I am not throwing up and pain free for the first time in 48 hours. My moral...skipping the dentist for 14 years is not the best choice and when the pain starts go!
No comments:
Post a Comment