Thursday night I ended up at the dentist again. He was very kind and reopened for me at 7. The good news is that my mouth is better. The bad news is it still hurts. I am a bit afraid of what will come of my visit tomorrow. In better news we had a very busy overall great weekend. Finally our phone mess was settled and Tim and I got our phones. I believe I have an addiction to phones. They are becoming like strollers to me. I was super excited to steal Jack's upgrade and now Tim and I both have the HTC Inspire. It is the perfect combo between the Iphone and the Blackberry. The best thing is the price! Can you say $29 a piece! I love me some Best Buy. The mobile guy Tinh was super cool and so helpful. I am so excited to personalize my phone with the babies pictures on the home screen. Can you tell how excited I am! We also spent some time at the pool on Saturday. The kids are in love with the water slide and Jack met some kids his age and it made my day! Of course then this started the drama...he come over and asked if he could go "ding,dong,ditch". After repeating it three times I figured it out. I instantly said no and then after much begging and him telling me over and over how we keep telling him to play with kids his own age I said yes. They promised to only go to houses of people they know and I caved... Well, they went. (I made him take Mary along) When they came home Mary was sobbing. She said it was awful and that a man started chasing them. Jack on the other hand was smiling ear to ear saying it was the most awesome thing they had ever done. The jury is still out over these new friends...Lori says lighten up, the neighbor said he used to ring the door bell and set dog poop on fire, I guess I am somewhere in the middle. I just don't want to get kicked out of the neighborhood after just 7 weeks! I will keep you updated on the friend stuff...it is so hard to be a parent! Today we skipped church for the first time since we started going. I really hate that we did. I didn't realize how much I have enjoyed going. Anyway, we went to Anniston's 2nd birthday. She had a jumpy and a cute lady who did a Gymboree class there with the kids. I think all the kids really liked it. I can't believe these little ones are 2! After we headed next door to the block party. The kids played in a baby pool and shot each other with water guns while the adults sat under the tent eating the goodies and hanging out. It was fun! Tim actually stayed longer than me. This mouth stuff is dragging me down! BUT the goodnews is 5 more school days and then our summer begins!!
No comments:
Post a Comment