Monday, April 11, 2011

Thank you Allison!

On Tuesday Allison, Annie Clare, and Dax came over to play. I instantly put Allison to work. Do you know how some people just have that gift...they know instantly where everything goes. That is Allison! I sat and watched the kids and she worked her little heart out! There is no way I could have done this! One of these is the "in progress". Can you say mess!! The next is the final project! Isn't it simply so cool! We did not put a tv downstairs. Everyone thinks we are crazy but with the flex space upstairs it is just easier to have a fun and no "always keep it clean" attitude. We love our sectional upstairs and the tiny tv in the kitchen keeps up occupied just fine! (Plus I LOVE my chalkboard on the fireplace so...it is not going anywhere!)

1 comment:

Catherine Boozer said...

Be glad Allison was the one to come!! I do not have the gift of arranging flair like her and you:) I'll come over sometime to enjoy some bucket of fun though, I do have that gift!!! HA! Oh, and I guess I can show you how to put together a shortall in record time!