Monday, April 11, 2011

The kitchen...

Amy came over on Monday to play and help with the kitchen. We looked like major goobers climbing all over the counters but had a BLAST! This kitchen is so different from our past, it is double in size. I have added a wooden plaque by the scrub board on the stove and picked up a few other things but I am trying to keep it simple. Yep, I totally messed up the paint. Kim had put up a "live, laugh, love" that was not my style. So...I took it down. Umm it took down the paint and where the paint did not peel it left a sticky mess. I started stressing and Amy was like "no biggie". I pulled out the magic eraser...well it erased the paint...no biggie...use the paint samples in the pantry...no biggie...ummm as you can see we had EVERY color EXCEPT the kitchen color! Thank goodness for Lori who figured out the electical panel has all the colors listed. I will be correcting this asap!

No comments: