Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Our First Game! 18-11

We had our first game last night! It was super super super cold and wet but super fun! The Red Socks won 18 to 11. Colin and Eli thought it was the best thing since sliced bread! He even thought it was better than soccer. This totally shocked me! Here are the pictures from last night. The first two are of Colin because he will gladly smile at me anytime I ask. Buzzy...not so much!
The little boys in the strollers covered in blankets. Look at Bray staring at Drew's fries. Lori always has better snacks than me!
Tim took the field and helped Colin and Buzzy keep focused. Nick took first base. I do have say how proud I am of the fathers on our team. WOW! There are some really psycho dads out there. Thank goodness ours know it is JUST A GAME!
Big boy hit off the pitch once and the tee once. He is so not into the tee. He says it is for babies.
Nick giving Buzz advice! Look how little he is!
Colin on 2nd waiting to run. He made hits each time too and brought Buzzy home!
RUN BUZZY!
Gotta slide! EVERYTIME!
The boys waiting for ANYTHING to be hit their way!
Brady ate everything I could find! The powdered donuts were his favorite!
Look who came!!1
Running the bases at the end!
Nana was so proud of her little runner!
Oh yea, we are totally those people! I had shirts made! I have to take them back so they can add the 2 on the back!

1 comment:

Catherine Boozer said...

Great pics, I am so glad the first game went so well!