
Today is a tough day. It is the last night we will sleep in our first home. We bought this home 6 months after moving to Atlanta. We found out the day before closing we were pregnant with Mary. Three of my four babies came home to this house and Jack does not remember our home in Florida. We planted every blade of grass in the back yard. We planted every tree. I planted and planted and planted every bulb, monkey grass and lily. We have changed every fixture in the house and most every
counter top. The flooring has been
completely changed and don't even go to the wall colors. We have painted them all SEVERAL times. The laundry room wall has my kids height measurements. I have cried in this house. I have laughed in this house. I have celebrated in this house. I have morned in this house. When we moved in we had 2 extra bedrooms and now we are busting at the seems. We are taking an adventure but I will miss this old girl. She has been very good to us. Thank you Mrs. Superior! Thank you for sheltering us from the cold and heat. Thank you for providing my family a home. We will always love you! You will never be forgotten!
No comments:
Post a Comment