Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas Morning Start Time 4 a.m.

Please excuse all the flash pictures! I just couldn't miss any shots so I went for automatic and enjoyed the morning! Can you tell who they woke up??
They were ready! Step by step! They didn't even give me a hard time this year!
Brady is still learning what Christmas is all about.
Santa brought Buzzy a bike, Jack an android tablet, Mary a DSi, and Brady a train set.
Tim and I were exhausted! I think we both had about 3 hours sleep.
Brady got passys in his stocking! Can you tell he is excited!
Nana sent a music set to Brady. EVERYONE played with it! It was a huge hit!
Tim had a San Francisco Giants Christmas!
I got a beautiful new purse!
Nana sent Mary and I an entertaining and cooking book.
Jack sent Nana his gift wrapped in duck tape. As he took it off Buzzy put it on! :)
Mary and her three sets of earrings for Katie.
Buzzy has been waiting for his "hand-cups". Everyone has been locked up at least twice! Even the fridge!
Jack and Buzzy got matching helicopters! Now we just have to go and buy the 5000 batteries to make them work!
Eli got a cowboy and an indian outfit! He has yet to wear the cowboy suite but hates to take off the indian one! Tim calls him "little-runs-with-scissors".
Brady loved all his trains! He ran around yelling "Choo-choo!"
Yep, he simply climbed up on the table so he could play.
Bow-den-arrows!!! These have already been shot all over the house 500 times!!!
Jack got slippers so he will leave Tim's alone!
Buzzy also got his holster and gun.
Barney was his very favorite!!!!!!! He even sings! I don't think I have ever seen such a look of love until he opened this present! This boy loves him some Barney!!!
This is our Christmas morning! It all took place from 4-7! Then we all went down for a nap!

No comments: