Monday, October 25, 2010

Red Day...

Today was a horrible day. Buzzy came home on red. He was hiding in the kitchen (at school) with the other boys instead of playing nicely. He knew when he saw my face it was not good. I knew this day would come but ughhhh....I still hate it! The rule is no tv, a spanking, and early bed. It makes it all the worse that tonight is Chuck and this boy has been waiting for some "chuck " balls all weekend. The only good thing that has come out of this has been watching my little boys play together tonight. I am beginning to think I should get rid of the tv in the playroom altogether! They have played trains and spoons all night. I am trying to love and enjoy the noise. It won't be long and my house will be quiet without all the squeals of discovery and crash of toys being played with and fought over. On the other hand I hope we have few to no red days ahead. (A girl can wish right!)

No comments: