I can't believe it is time again to go back to school. Every year by this time I am jumping at the bit to get back in the room. I love new crayons and the smiling and eager faces who greet me each day. This year though I feel different. I wish I could have just one more month! I have thoroughly enjoyed every moment of this summer. I just want to hang out with my babies and watch them grow and change. I will say walking into this room where everything was shoved in one corner and knowing all the new things the girls and I are going to try this year AND the fact that I will have a student teacher all made me want to throw-up!
My unwilling workers...who only work for happy meals and coke!
Yep, this is what it looked like when I got there this morning. One worn out little boy. Don't get any ideas...not from working for me but from racing all over the school with Colin, Mary, Allison, Brady, and Katie. Yes, I need a few more days in this place I call home 9 hours a day for 180 days a year. I am getting excited...well sort of. :)
Monday, July 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment