Wednesday, July 28, 2010
Goodbye Crate and Hello Money!
Would you look at this sweet puppy! I do believe he does not miss his old owners one little bit. As of this week he no longer must stay in his crate at night or when we are gone. Can you believe it!! He is sleeping with a different person each night and once you put him in bed he stays there until morning. I am also please to say he can stay alone and not have an accident or tear anything else. I can't believe we have found the perfect dog! I love this sweetheart!
Publix paid me .55 cents to take these groceries off their hands! Are you in shock! I was! The total retail value was $154.00. Before coupons the total was $110. After coupons the total was $24.45 and then I used the $25 gift card they gave me for transferring tim's prescription to them. WOW! This was a good day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment