Friday, May 14, 2010

WE have a pet!

HAHAHA! (it is ok Catherine, I promise!) Yep, the family of pet restriction has a PET! We would like you to meet Tadpole 1, 2, 3, and 4. Tadpole 5 has gone to tadpole heaven after a brief vacation on the sidewalk and attempted rescue from a very careful 4 year old. Yep, I have nasty water on top of the pool cover and it is now the hottest place in the neighborhood. I am guessing we are raising a new frog nation in there and I, Wonder Mom, brought in 4 AND put them in my fancy glass thingy for them to live. Aren't you jealous! ( I will say we shared this blessed event with MJ and I have to admit I am not so sure she was happy with me. Now, that is a good friend when they take the bag of nasty water with nasty things swimming in it, smile-AND EVEN SAY THANKS!) ***Jenn, I am also working on a post for you (per your request from our get together) I have had SEVERAL this week but were to worn out at the end to type it all out...or maybe it is just the fear that everyone will know I have NOTHING together and am a crazy mother who loses her temper! :) I will leave you with this! We had a head-jumping-on-contest this week while I gave Brady a bath AND 2 complete cans of shaving cream come out of the can and all over my shower all by themselves-IN THE PAST 3 DAYS!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: