I am so excited! We had a great day! Started off yucky...I took the boys out to yard sale but we didn't even stop. No good stuff today. When we got home Tim was really and willing to help me move "stuff" in the little boys room and hang some pictures in Jack's room. After a quick lunch we ALL went down for a nap! This to me is Saturday heaven! The afternoon was filled with a trip to Brownlee's furniture to get Jack his grown up chest and nightstand. At first he was not excited but when we got there and he realized it was all about him, his mood improved. :) Dad is going to pick them up tomorrow some time so I will post pics when it is all done. I had to laugh...while we were there I found a dalmatian wooden dog that I thought would be perfect in the little boy's room. I instantly grabbed it and when we went to check out I had the salesman check the price. He came back and informed me it was $125 but he could take 25% off. I almost dropped to the floor. I could see that sweet VERY EXPENSIVE dog being thrown from side of the room to the other and even ridden and me chasing after them hoping he kept all four of his carved legs! I informed the sweet man that was a bit out of my price range and he informed me it was a "blah blah blah" (meaning I have not a clue). I simply smiled and turned and walked away. :) That much for a purse...sure...for a wooden dog I am sure will lose a leg...not a chance!After that I had a call from Lori and we decided to meet for dinner around 6. This just left us enough time to run into Brandsmart. We have not had a computer for over 6 years, maybe even more so we felt it was time to purchase a laptop. I have been researching and researching and we really weren't ready to buy today but this one was a really good deal so we jumped on it! (ok...you know I had to go to dinner first and call every store I could think of to compare prices...) Dinner was Chili's! Can you say chips and salsa! When you add both families it makes 4 baskets of chips and a table of 10-six of which are kids!! I am so proud to say we made it through the entire meal! There was a brief moment when I totally thought Brady was going to throw-up all over the entire table and of course when I looked over and Eli was licking the salt shaker...but other than that it was great! We don't get out to eat with other families very often and it was a nice change. After dinner we stopped back by Brandsmart and picked up our new computer! I have not even touched it yet infact..."Mr. Get whatever you want I will hardly ever use it" has been on it for the last 3 hours! :) BUT! I am still mega excited! My next purchase will be a backup hard drive! (I will not relive the loss of all Mary's baby pictures again!)
No comments:
Post a Comment