Saturday, May 29, 2010
Table for 6..um I mean 3.
Today the school year was officially over! Every year this seems like such a strange thing. I will once again wake up Monday morning and feel like I am skipping school. The classrooms are packed and Biddie kept the kids an extra night so Tim, Brady and I went to Mimi's Cafe for dinner to celebrate. It was our first time and we were pleasantly surprised. Both our meals were great and any place that has fried pickles on the menu is top in my book! I was very careful not to eat them all so I could save some for Jack. They are his favorite! I will say it was so strange just being a table of three. I am starting to miss the hustle and bustle. I am ready to get my babies back. Brady though has enjoyed all the attention. He talked and laughed the entire time during dinner last night. He kept looking back and forth between us. Wow! Life really was calm with just one child! It has been so long I had forgotten.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment