Thursday, May 27, 2010

Just me and my little one..

My mom used to call me Little One. In fact today has been a day of Momma quotes. I won't share the rest but feel she is close today. :) It is a nice feeling. The kids are still at Biddie's house and Tim had graduation tonight so it has just been Brady and me. We went to Kohl's to walk around and then a quick trip to Publix. I hate to say it was my third trip in less than 24 hours. Tonight was pretty cool though..it was totally free. I don't know about you but free it pretty cool to me. It would have been $11 but I realized you could your CVS register rewards so...it was FREE! After getting everything put away and a bite to eat Brady and I sat in the rocking chair and snuggled. It was a very sweet time and I had to laugh when he finished his bottle, handed it to me, and turned to cuddle up to my neck. He certainly knows the routine. The house is simply so quiet tonight with everyone gone. Thank goodness the chaos will return shortly.

No comments: