Saturday, April 10, 2010
Vintage thanks to Nana
If you know me well at all you will know I am a thrower and a sticker. I am not one for clutter and having 4 kids it is a battle I can not seem to win. (if I am honest I would say I lost 2 kids ago) When it comes to storage we have none and so I end up tossing it or giving it away. Clothes are the worst so when Nana sent a bag of "stuff" back with Tim it was a delight to open. As Jack grew I would pack up his clothes and store them in Nana's shed. Our house was tiny tiny and had no closet space as it was. When we moved back to Georgia I took as little as possible. Slowly each time we return from Florida she sticks something in the truck. This time it was all Jack's clothes from his second summer. I was shocked at all the Gymboree and Pooh items. I washed it all up and now 12 years later Brady will wear it. This is the first item I put on BB. They are Pooh pjs that snap the top to the bottom. Do you remember these! They even have the plastic feet. Tim and I have laughed and laughed. They bring back so many memories! Brady will be wearing Jack and Eli clothes all summer long! How awesome is that! Last, I am so excited to announce that I think Brady is going to be a train man! I was so disappointed Eli wasn't into them but never fail! Every time Brady gets the chance he goes right for the trains. This morning he sat in the train box and played and played. It is wonderful to see them loved again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment