Saturday, April 10, 2010
Thanks Mom!
This morning I got up and went to work cleaning out closets. We are SO lucky and are getting new carpet on Monday. I can't say thanks enough to Uncle Buzz! The only down side is all closets must be empty on the bottom and with the change of seasons that means clean all clothes must be gone through and winter items put away. Needless to say doing this chore with Brady and Eli was a bit of a challenge. So anyway! I am working away and the clothes are flying when I hear Jack call me downstairs. Seriously! I told him I was busy and asked what he needed. He once again told me how he needed me to come downstairs right now. So, I put Brady down for his nap and walked...ok stomped down stairs. There on my kitchen table was a grilled cheese, apple slices, a piece of pound cake and my two sweet babies with huge smiles on their faces. They wanted to say thank you for allowing us to spend a week at the house pictured below with theBoozer Family. (bad mom moment #345!) I gave them both a huge hug and sat down to eat my breakfast. I am truly a lucky mom! My babies have such a sweet heart!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment