Saturday, January 30, 2010

Were you here last night? Were you here the night before too?

On Wednesday we met at Publix after school to buy some last minute deals before the sales change. Then of course the sale changed for Thursday so I took all my printed coupons and we headed back over. (Toaster Streudels are on sale this week!) Thursday night I went through my bag of coupons and clipped all the newspaper and then we headed back over last night on the way home from a mall walk with Amy and the girls. (and YES finally Eli was good the ENTIRE TIME! It was amazing. I told him how much I enjoyed being with him.) We collected the items we had coupons for and headed to the register. I am trying to use as many $5 Rite Aid coupons as possible before Sunday. As we checked out the bagger got Eli and Mary a balloon. That is when he looked at me and said "Hey, weren't you here yesterday?" "Why yes we were." "Weren't you here the day before too?" "Why yes we were." I guess this is one of the disadvantages of shopping in a slow store. :) BUT...it has been worth it. I have purchased $259.38 worth of food and diapers and have spent.......are you ready....... $59.19! I didn't realize it was quite so good till I added it up tonight. Now I wish I had taken pictures of all of it. I love couponing!

1 comment:

Kim Lockhart said...

I am super impressed, you need to have a class on how to do this!