Tuesday, November 10, 2009

My Sweet Mary Has Been Sick

My sweet girl came home from cheerleading on Saturday afternoon and by the evening she had a full blown ear infection. She spent the night in our bed and by 12 on Sunday we were heading to urgent care. I am now totally in with Catherine that the urgent care centers rock! Dr. Wong was awesome and we were out in less than an hour with 4 scripts and a pack of Starbursts. She slept the rest of the day. I spent Monday and now today too, taking care of her, playing with the boys, and trying to sew. My standing teacher gift is an embroidered blanket. I think it's a great gift and of all the teachers in the world middle school teachers deserve a gift the most! The only down fall is now he has 5 teachers instead of one. :) I have now done 10 blankets. ( I have one left and the machine ate one....that always seems to happen.) I also made Brady a turkey shirt, turkey burp and initial shirt. I was ready to start on Eli's turkey's shirt but I am now out of bobbin thread....it is always something! I am happy to say my girl is all better now. I can't stand it when one of my babies is sick! I am so lucky they are healthy 99% of the time!

1 comment:

Catherine Boozer said...

where'd you get the initial file? love it!!!!