My youngest child turned 7 months old this November. The time has truly flown by. When I think about this time last year, never could I have imagined how he would complete our family. He is a calm and happy baby. (when not in the car) He loves to snuggle and watch the kids play around him. Bath time is truly a blast and he starts to laugh and giggle when I begin to run the water. We are now eating 3 meals a day and still nursing twice at night. He really should be sleeping through the night but I am happy to have that special time with him. He laughs constantly and does not mind being held by all his siblings. I can wear him in the wrap anywhere and he smiles at the people he likes and simply stares at the ones he does not. We have started Cheerios and bottles of water at dinner time and if I hold him while I eat he grabs at whatever is going in my mouth. He can of course roll both ways and now gets up on his knees and rocks back and forth. When he sees where he wants to go, he catapults himself forward. He can make it across the room pretty quick! After dinner he loves to rock in the chair with Dad and watch the news. Then it is off to the Jumperoo for a while. When he starts to rub his eyes I know we are ready to head upstairs. He holds my hands while he nurses and then stretches before he settles down on my shoulder. Happy birthday my sweet sweet boy!
Sunday, November 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment