Last night I made my weekly Publix run. I wanted to see how low I could get my bill and I finally hit an all time low! The grand total for these groceries was $251.21 and after my coupons I paid......are you ready......I was so excited......it made the hours of prep time totally worth it.....I paid.....$50.45!!!!
What you can't see are the 4 tubes of lipstick, 2 boxes of Motrin, and 2 boxes of Tylenol. The Betty Crocker Potatoes were free. The Coffee Mate were 19 cents a piece. The chocolate chips were 25 cents and many many many other good deals! I did not buy meat this week but I did buy 3 boxes of shrimp, 2 frozen pizzas, and 2 Voila meals. I even had coupons for the apples! I am totally addicted!
Sunday, November 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You need to teach a class on how to do this...I've been watching people on t.v. do this and I just can't do it!!!
Post a Comment