Sunday, November 8, 2009

Halloween 2009

I love living in Dacula and it is even more wonderful on Halloween! We started the day with Anthony's birthday party. The children were to wear their costumes. I went upstairs to get Eli dressed and he came out in what he is wearing what he has on in the pumpkin carving pictures. "Eli, what are you wearing? It is time to get your Rock Star costume on." I said as sweetly as possible. He is at the age when every moment can be like a ticking bomb. :) Those big blue eyes looked up at me and said, "Mom, I am dressed! I am a Key-an-artie. " (yes, it is a made up word and this is the best way I could think to spell it so you could read it like he said it) My sweet boy was wearing jeans, a t-shirt, a sideways vizor and carrying a stick. I asked him where he had see this character and he just looked at me. I asked why he didn't want to be a rockstar and he just looked at me. I asked him if there was anything else he wanted to be and he just looked at me. So I went to the party with Key-an-artie. :)
Brady can't talk so he can't complain...he went as a rockstar. We started our evening at our Publix and then headed over to Hebron Baptist Church. They have games, jumpys and horses. It was cold and yucky but the kids had a blast. We ended the evening with a tour of our neighborhood. It was the first time I stayed home. Brady had to eat and someone had to be here to hand out candy.
Look at Mary in my wig. She plays in it all the time!!
Key-in-artie and the rocker baby!
Finally at the end of the night since it was cold and he needed more clothes, Buzzy decided to be a football player.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: