Thursday, July 23, 2009

Jackie is home!

Jack is finally home! He was gone for a total of 6 weeks and we are happy to be a family again. Since he has come home he does not wanted to leave Brady's side. I am not sure he missed Mary or Eli - who missed him more than life and does not want to leave HIS side. I must say I had forgotten during my short break all the teenage stuff we were dealing with before he left. I am dumb again, treat him like a baby since I won't allow him to have a cell phone, abuse him since I make him keep his room clean and help with kitchen duty and of course make his life miserable since I won't let him run the neighborhood at all hours of the night. Wow! I love preteens! ** Look at Buzzy's head in the corner. Jack asked me to take a picture of him and Brady. Buzzy ran and dived over into the edge. "Me too!! Me too!!"
Posted by Picasa

No comments: