Thursday, July 23, 2009

Brady Christopher almost 4 months old

h
Can you believe my baby is almost 4 months old. It shocks me! He is almost sleeping through the night which I hate (I know I must be crazy but this is our special time to cuddle and just enjoy each other) and although I love all my kids with all my heart I must say he is my best baby. It is nothing for him to sleep 30-45 minutes in the morning and then take a 3-4 hour nap in the afternoon. Yes, I did say 3-4 hours! Plenty of time for me to take the other kids to the pool and just enjoy the break. He is smiling at everyone and takes to us all daily. This week he has also started grabbing for his toys. I know he has to grow but I am not ready. His favorite place to be is in the moby wrap and I now wear it whenever we go out. He still hates the car with a passion and screams the entire time but is a doll when we arrive. I am enjoying every moment of every day! I sure do love you Brady Christopher!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: