I promised the kids I would post pictures of them enjoying the cake. It was so delicious and I am super thankful it is gone. It set my diet back by 2.5 pounds. (I could not let it ruin so I just kept eating and eating!) I also wanted to include a special thanks to my Nana who bought me a new purse for my birthday. They are my favorite and this one rocks! Nana and I give each other purses and trade them often too. To bad she won't be getting this one. I love Coach! Lastly, I was lucky enough to get 2 NEW OUTFITS from Ann Taylor loft my new favorite store. My in-laws and Biddie sent me cash which I promptly spent at the ATL super summer sale on 2 new skirts, 3 pairs of pants and a shirt. Since I am working so hard on the exercising and diet it was so nice to have some smaller clothes to "squeeze" into. :) Thank you everyone from the bottom of my heart for the awesome birthday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment