I had a wonderful birthday! In fact it was the best in many many years. Before I move on to the 4th of July I must give huge props to my hubby Tim! This year he not only provided the perfect cake, a nap by myself and a trip to the movies he also THOUGHT AHEAD and ordered my two gifts. I love my husband with all my heart but he is famous for the night before and even the MORNING OF shopping trips. Not this year! This year he found and ordered a mother's bracelet I have wanted for the last 10 years AND bought me a cross to wear in his birthstone. I was floored! I not only love the gifts and am amazed at their beauty but I was more in love with it all since he took the time way ahead of his scheduled shopping trip to plan and order something special. Thank you my dear. You truly are the best husband in the world!
No comments:
Post a Comment