Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Things I know.....

These are the things I know tonight as I face the reality that I go back to work in the morning.
  1. My husband is a wonderful father and will do fine tomorrow even though it is the first time he will have Brady all day by himself. ( I am pretty sure he will hold him all day)
  2. Brady is an awesome baby and will be a good boy for Dad tomorrow.
  3. It is only for 8 days total and then we are out for the summer.
  4. I have a great pump so all that will work out.
  5. I will be home by 4:00 and he does not go to bed until 8:00.
  6. We will be having pizza because I am not cooking tomorrow night...just holding my boy.
  7. He will most likely not know I am even gone.
  8. Most mothers go back to work full time for EVER at 6 weeks.
  9. I am a better mother when I get a break every once in a while.
  10. I am really sad and nervous about leaving my little one.
  11. I need to get a grip and go to bed because he does not know I am going back to work and will still be hungry at 12, 3, and 5. :)

No comments: