Friday, May 15, 2009

At the mall last Friday night.

We went to the mall last Friday night and had a great time! I am really getting the hang of this 4 baby thing. Tim still gets a bit frazzled but hey summer is coming. He will be a pro by fall! I must say my one complaint is that they have set up "modeling and talent agency catwalk right in the middle. We were there last week and MC saw it but they were gone for the night. Then when I mentioned we were going to the mall again she suddenly went upstairs to change clothes. OH MY SWEET TEA! My sweet 7 year old daughter came back downstairs looking like an 80's punk wrapper. Huge earrings, leggins and a tank top. I almost fell on the floor but you will all be proud I did not say a word I simply smiled and told her how great she looked. As KF would say "Welcome to Hoochieville!" Well back at the mall I let her sign up and "compete" in the "talent search". Amazing she was a finalist. Amazing they think she would be great in a comedy. Note to all-they also thought the young man who was missing more than half his teeth would be perfect for a television and modeling career) Amazing they are RIGHT NOW casting for a brand new movie that stars Hannah Montana! Amazing she could get a part all we need to do is give them three easy payments of $90 to make her portfolio. Amazing we walked away and went to get some dinner! She was so upset with me. Why do they let this scam places set up in the mall. The rest of the night was great. Buzzy discovered the merry-go -round. He, Mary and Dad went for a ride. I guess this is our new thing...so long train. Overall we had a great time. I am not sure why but I love to walk the mall! Well darn I have written this whole post and it turns out I deleted the pictures on accident!! AGHHH!

No comments: