I am officially stopping with all nesting that does not involve something for the baby. Yes, you read that correctly. Some woman obsess with having ALL the right baby items (I know I did with Jack and with Mary and maybe even with Eli) but I have become obsessed with nesting my nest! We have worked on the living room, dining room, master bedroom, master bath, kitchen, downstairs bath and family room. My poor husband has been rushing from project to project. Here are some shots of the progress. With about 40 days to go I guess we better finish up! The kitchen shot is of my new table. Well, I should say new to me. I bought it for $50 off Craigslist and have invested 4 times that is chairs and another 25 in paint for the legs. The poor thing has been rode hard and put up wet but I am loving it back to life. Also, please ignore the curtains I bought the correct rods today and will put them up tomorrow. I like the idea of the long curtains in the kitchen instead of the valances I have had in the past.
Living room before....the downstairs bathroom...still a work in progress
my kitchen table. I plan on painting the legs black this week. The benches really go on either side and the chairs go on ends but the kids rearranged them this weekend. I will get the pictures of my master and bath this week. I wish I had taken a picture of my master. It had a huge red wall. I watched to many episodes of HGTV and decided that was the best thing possible.....wrong. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment