Thursday, February 26, 2009
I am not a practicing Catholic anymore but....
Yesterday was Ash Wednesday. As a child I gave up all sweets from this day until Easter. It was something my grandmother and I did together and as I look back was very special since if you truly know me...you know this is a HUGE feat. As I was walking out of JcPennys yesterday (this is the next topic!!) I decided that this year I would go back to the old days and give up something special to me for lent. So you may ask what is so special to this very pregnant woman....whining! Yes, I am giving up whining and complaining for lent! I know it may sound dumb to some but I have gotten really bad lately since my body is seeming to betray me and I know my close friends have gotten a mighty good earful...and not to mention my husband. The world is a wonderful place and so is everything happening in it so I have decided to celebrate! I feel great and I hope you all have an awesome day! (and no making bets how long I make it!!:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment