Wednesday, July 16, 2008

She's Here! She's Here! Finally she's here!!

Well we have been waiting and the day finally arrived. On Monday morning at 7:15 Stephanie arrived from Hawaii. It is her first time to visit Georgia. It is also the first time she has met Mary Catherine and Eli so the excitement has been building since May. We are now officially in hog heaven. Tim is smiling from ear to ear-he has all his kids under one roof! Mary NEVER leaves her side and I have truly enjoyed visiting with her. She has grown into a beautiful woman and a delight to be with! We are now constantly trying to convince her to move to Georgia. Mary said she would even give up her room although I think secretly she would die to share a room with Steph. Buzzy woke up from his nap and scowered the house yelling "I can't find Stephy! I can't find Stephy!" I told him she had gone with Dad to get movies but he refused to believe me. Her first night here we went to the mall. (I had a mat in my hair(NASTY)and needed Kathy to cut the extensions out (the price we pay because our husbands love the long hair!!) Mary and Stephanie circled the mall while they waited. Last night we had family game night with Stephaine winning Yahtzee. She and Mary both had TWO Yahtzees and Tim got one. Jack and I were not so lucky. We then watched a movie and Jack and I played rummy. He beat my pants off. I was shocked to say the least. It is one of my favorite games and usually don't lose. I guess he is just like his momma. Well, we are all happy at the Kiep house. We have life group tonight at the park so I am sure I will have lots of pictures to post tomorrow. Have a great day! OH! Look at my boy who is also finally home with all his WWE stuff! This is his new obsession!!

No comments: