While I was gone the most amazing thing happened! My aunt started potty training Little Buzz! I came home and he is all about the bathroom! Well I should rephrase this he brings me into the bathroom and tell me this is the potty but rarely gets on it. On Thursday afternoon we got on and sat there for what seemed like hours! I grabbed a few shots because it was simply so cute and he was so proud! Please notice the guard dog by the door. Each time we go into the bathroom Oscar takes his place by the door with a big sigh. He is truly a HUGE pain in the rear but he and Buzz have become the best of friends! As I am typing this Buzz is riding Oscar holding those huge ears of his!
Saturday, June 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment