Sunday, January 20, 2008

Welcome!!

Well, I am finally starting a blog. I have been thinking about it for a while and after enjoying Catherine's so much I have jumped aboard. Besides what can be more exciting than to read about my three incredible kids right???
I will try and post once a week and add pictures. My main goal for this blog is to get my Nana on her computer! If she knows there are new pictures of her babies online maybe she will keep on trying with that laptop.
It has been a great weekend! We had snow! Mary and Buzzy's first time! They had a BLAST! Buzzy called the snow "ice". He loves to carry around a cup of crushed ice. Mary Catherine was into the snow angels. Our yard was covered with them. Jack of course was an experienced snowboy so he headed for the neighbors for some sledding. I am having a hard time with the "I'm to cool" attitude. He is spending the night out now atleast once a weekend and even tells me the names of the pretty girls he sees at school. WHAT IS UP WITH THAT!! My little blond baby can't be looking at girls!! Tonight he even told me he can't wait to take a "hot girl" to the 6th grade dance in middle school. AGHHH! All my babies are growing up way to fast!

2 comments:

Lcee said...

I feel you girl! My son doesnt have a girlfriend but he wants one. I thought I was going to die!!!! You want a WAAAAAAAT!!!!!!! As if! My daughter went into my closet and picked out some questionable wardrobes...hmmmmm. She too is growing too fast. I want my babies back! booo hoooo!

Anonymous said...

I love the photos....this is really neat. It's been so long since we chatted that this is a great way for me to get a peak at your kids and how you guys are doing! And Casey's famous phrase on his first day at his new school was "I think we will be fine here because there are two really hot girls sitting next to me in class!" ....Gotta love those little boys! Definitely growing up too fast! Casey misses you still and so do I! Would love to hear from you when you have some time to chat....

Take care my dear friend.

Michelle