Today I am adding a picture of our new baby. His name is Oscar or as Buzzy calls him "AHHSERRRRRR". He is a basset hound we got from a UGA college student back in November. We now truly know he is our baby since he acts about Buzzy's age. When they say Bassets are not the smartest in the bunch and that they stink like hounds they are not kidding. And the slober....well they are really not kidding about that. It is EVERYWHERE! But even after living with all this for now almost three months I must say that we have the sweetest and best natured dog I have ever met. On my days off Buzzy and Oscar are the best of friends and lay nose to nose on the carpet sharing snacks. When the kids arrive home he circles them and then chases Jack from one end of the house to the other. He loves his belly rubbed and carrying all his beanie babies from one end of the room to the other. He has been the best dog we could have ever asked for. I truly believe he has been a gift from God just for our family. Tonight I went to kiss Mary good night and there they were together so I snuck a few pictures and thus the reason for tonights blog. I am also adding a picture of my Sewing Sunday projects. I had been having a bit of a dry spell and just couldn't get the urge to get going on anything, well that is over now! I have three more St. Patrick's shirts to make and I want to make Mary a new school bag but I will start sewing again on Friday.
Monday, January 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You are my sewing hero!! They all look great- I'll have to post what I've been working on too!!!!
Post a Comment