Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Early Spring 2013

We headed to Panama City for Spring Break.  It was a fun week even though I was a goober and got burned the first day.  The tour of Tallahassee was fun and ALMOST convinced us to leave the most awesome state of Georgia.  
 Mary said my hat was tacky....


 We got home on Saturday just in time for the community yard sale...I kinda sold all our furniture.
 And....we ended up hitting up Rooms to Go for some super cheap crap..I mean furniture for the downstairs.  The kids learned a great lesson in cash shopping.
 A rare moment of kindness.
 Little man needed a cut and I gave the go ahead for the buzz....never again.

 I bought some over priced jeans.

Little one and I went to see Disney on Ice.  He was in love! 


 We dyed 24 pairs of socks for market day.

No comments: