Last Saturday I bought Brady the cutest little pacifier with a duck attached to it. Tim was not happy I bought another one. We determined he has been throwing them away on the side. So, on the fly I made up this story about it being marketed to make kids stop using them since they would not like the duck hanging off. Well, much to my surprise that is exactly what happened! He asked me numerous times to cut the duck off and also where his old passy was hiding. I was excited that it was working. He didn't even ask to bring it to Kelly's house. As the week went our nights got worse and worse. He didn't go down until 10 on Tuesday night. Wednesday night it was 9:45. Thursday night he got up at 11:45, turned the lights on and went to watch cartoons on the ipad. Then last night was the kicker! He fought and fought going down. About 10:30 he came out with a completely white face. It literally looked as if he had put his face is a bowl on flour. I knew instantly I had left his baby powder on his night stand from the morning. When I walked into his room it was dark and I knew it was going to be a mess but simply put him Buzzy's bed and went to get the hidden pacifier. This morning I was able to grasp the full picture of his room.
This is his teddy bear who is a smile very creamy caramel. Every time I move him, he sends up clouds of smoke.
His bed. His comforter is bright red!
Night stand and dresser! On the night stand you can see his little finger prints. I can almost here his little voice in my head, "Pat, Pat, Pat!" Just like Mrs. Nicole has taught him!
Fireman boots!
His bed. His comforter is bright red!
Night stand and dresser! On the night stand you can see his little finger prints. I can almost here his little voice in my head, "Pat, Pat, Pat!" Just like Mrs. Nicole has taught him!
Fireman boots!
My Mickey nightlight from when I was a kid. Needless to say, if he wants to take that darn pacifier to kindergarten that is fine with me!
No comments:
Post a Comment